Monday, February 11, 2008

Momma I'm Comin Home

After Lera and I were so anxious to be done with school at Pepperdine and ready to leave Malibu, now we find ourselves so excited to return.

Next weekend is Homecoming and we are loading up the car for what should be a great weekend. Whoo Hoo!! GO WAVES!! We can't wait to catch up with many of our "old" friends (pun intended). It is so hard to believe that it has been about two years since moving away from many of them. I truly miss my early morning walks to class gazing at the ocean, the food in the cafe, staying up late laughing histarically with roomates, playing in the ocean, and most importantly, the loving community at Pepperdine.

I have recently discovered that my ankle is broken, but am determined to not let this wreck our trip. It will be a great roadtrip. I feel like a very lucky man returning to campus with my beautiful wife, Lera "Danley." She broke so many hearts at Pepperdine.

I have a feeling that because we have been writing our Blog so intermittingly, that we will not have many readers out there. Nonetheless, we appreciate you! I will try to get Lera to write the next entry. She good writer. She English major. She better than me.

Peace.
AJ

4 comments:

stacie said...

I'll always be your reader! Have a fabluriffic road trip - stay off that ankle (pun intended)!

brady said...

I'm a reader too!

Thanks for the rental info. After a few more days of thinking about it, we will likely put the house back on the market instead of renting it. Thanks though for your help!

Jane said...

I am a loyal fan of yours and "moorefun". Keep up the great posts..I love you guys!!

Mama Moore

Travis said...

I'm glad you guys made it back safely from your trip and keep the entries coming on your blog. If nothing moore, it's a great way to journal!