Friday, November 21, 2008

I Am Legend = I Am Terrified


So I haven't posted in like a half a year. We live in Kirkland, now, which is right across the bridge from Seattle. Down the street from where we live is a park where we can sit on the shore of Lake Washington, at the marina, and we can see the Seattle skyline right across the water.

Anyways, I'm trying to distract myself because AJ and me are watching I Am Legend with Will Smith... and I'm just terrified.

Someone please tell me what happens. : )

Thanks for checking in fam!! Birthday 25 is in two days--Hooray! : ) I'll be able to rent a car for the same price as you!

Love, Lera (& AJ) ... The Newlyweds! : )

And... This picture below is from Vegas. We went last month for a trade show (which was full of laser machines, and water jet machines, and welding machines, and robots) ... but we got to enjoy some warm weather for a couple of days--and a show! We saw Mystere which was AJ's favorite Cirque du Soleil show. The cotton candy is from the buffet we ate at for dinner. We even rode the roller coaster at New York, New York. Amazing. I do still see the sun though here, too. : )

3 comments:

stacie said...

You're so funny. I love it when you post. Do it more. And an early happy birthday to you.

Travis said...

Happy Birthday Lera!
So glad you posted! I always check, just in case... and today I'm glad I did.
I want to see "I Am Legend." Finally saw "Ironman" this week - great movie!
Welcome to the lower-priced car rental club.

julie said...

Yay! A new post! I have missed hearing from the two of you.